Up to 28 dBm (dual chain)
Rugged outdoor Point-to-Multipoint CPE for high performance multi-point networks and mobility applications
The Tsunami® Multipoint 10100 CPE is an ideal solution for large-scale wireless deployments and provides and excellent price/performance for any organization in need of medium to high density point-to-multipoint networks.
The MP-10100-CPE enables seamless roaming up to 295 km/h (185 mph) for use in mobility applications such as provision of Internet access or video surveillance on trains, trams and busses.
This CPE also features a carrier-grade prioritization platform supporting multiple service classes and able to prioritize voice, video and data applications to enable granular management of customer service features.
High Value, Long Service Life
The combination of high reliability, license-free frequency bands, and guaranteed compatibility with past, current and future Proxim base station models, ensures a long service life, and an excellent return on investment.
- Designed for harsh environments, the Tsunami® MP-10100-CPE/CPA is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high temperature range
Flexible, Fast and Secure
- Allows flexible bandwidth allocation for service tiers
- Field upgradable 50, 100, 150 or 200 Mbps of throughput (license upgradeable)
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 4.900 to 5.925 GHz
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES-128
- Uses Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to prevent snooping
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue subscriber units and man-in-the middle attacks
All-in-One CPE and Gateway
- Built-in network protocols for Bridging, Routing and Gateway functionality
- MAC, Ether type, IP address packet filtering provides granular network security
- Features highly-secure remote management via SSL/TLS1.2, SSH and SNMPv3
Easy to Install
- Comes ready to install with a complete “bring-your-own-pole” installation kit that includes basic pole mount and grounding kits, connector weather proofing kit and a power injector
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2×2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas
- Deployment tools include spectrum analyzer, antenna alignment and remote management configuration
- Connects to all existing Tsunami® MP-10200, MP10100, MP-8200, MP-820 and MP-830 product families
- Fully integrates within ProximVision® Advanced, Proxim’s Cloud Based Carrier Management System and Controller