Up to 25 dBm (Dual chain)
Rugged outdoor Point-to-Multipoint CPE operating in the 5.900 – 6.425 GHz band.
The Tsunami® Multipoint 826 CPE is an ideal solution for large-scale wireless deployments and provides and excellent value propositions to WISPs planning wireless broadband last-mile access deployments. Specifically designed to operate in the 6.4 Ghz band, this product is designed to be fully compatible with the MP8620 series products.
The MP-826-CPE enables transparent roaming up to 295 km/h (185 mph) for use in mobility applications such as provision of Internet access or video surveillance on trains, trams and busses.
High Value, Long Service Life
The combination of high reliability, license-free frequency bands, and guaranteed compatibility with past, current and future Proxim base station models, ensures a long service life, and an excellent return on investment.
- Designed for harsh environments, the Tsunami® MP-826-CPE is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high temperature range
Flexible, Fast and Secure
- Designed to deliver 50 Mbps of throughput at the edge of the network.
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 5.900 to 6.425 GHz
- Comes with a 2×2 MIMO high power radio capable of 25 dBm transmit power
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES-128
- Uses Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to prevent snooping
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue subscriber units and man-in-the middle attacks
All-in-One CPE and Gateway
- Built-in network protocols for Bridging, Routing and Gateway functionality
- MAC, Ether type, IP address packet filtering provides granular network security
- Features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
Easy to Install
- Comes ready to install with a complete “bring-your-own-pole” installation kit that includes basic pole mount and grounding kits, connector weather proofing kit and a power injector
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2×2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas
- Deployment tools include spectrum analyzer, antenna alignment and remote management configuration
- 15 dBi integrated antenna
- Connects to all existing Tsunami® 8260 series Base Stations