Up to 28 dBm (dual chain)
Fast and Flexible Backhaul Solutions
The Tsunami Quickbridge® 10100 series delivers high bandwidth backhaul with carrier class reliability in even the toughest of conditions.
Perfectly suited for the service provider or enterprise that needs to connect critical applications and services to the data center or the world.
The range of high-power, integrated and external antenna models provide the flexibility to design a backhaul link that will meet the most stringent criteria.
The Tsunami® Quickbridge® 10100 supports the following key features that are critical for carriers, wireless service providers and Government organizations that need to know they can rely on the network.
Rugged and Reliable
Designed for harsh environments, the Tsunami® QuickBridge® 10100 is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high temperature extremes.
- Service flow based QoS with deep packet inspection (DPI) to ensure that the most important data arrives with priority
- Very low latency enables support for time critical applications
- Operates in unlicensed bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz
- Flexible RF planning with 20, 40 and 80 MHz channel size
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2×2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas
- Deployment tools include spectrum analyzer, antenna alignment and remote management configuration
- Fully integrates within ProximVision® Advanced Carrier Management System.