Up to 28 dBm (dual chain)
Designed for Easy and Cost Effective Installation
The Tsunami Quickbridge®10250 BeamX radios speed deployment of point to point networks by eliminating the complicated and time-consuming antenna alignment process. The intelligent beam steering technology first used in our Multi-point Base station, the MP-10250-BSX has been adapted to enable easy and cost-effective installation. Now a rough alignment between endpoints is enough for the unit to take control of the setup, as the Quickbridge®10250 manages, and maintains the fine tuning for optimum Signal to Noise Ratio.
In urban nLOS conditions, BeamX QB can help find the right reflection angle from a nearby wall or building to facilitate connectivity.
The always-on BeamX intelligence ensures the link remains optimized to take full advantage of the systems high throughput capability.
The BeamX solution combined with the secondary look-ahead scan radio improves performance even in high RF interference environments.
The Tsunami Quickbridge®10250 BeamX device supports the following features for applications that include last mile access or video surveillance, both of which need prioritized and continuous high-speed broadband wireless access:
Fast, Secure and Flexible
- Point to Point link that delivers up to 866 Mbps data rate and covers distances up to 10 miles (16 km)
- AES 128 encryption (Upgradeable to AES 256), Radius authentication, and highly-secure remote management via SSL/TLS1.2, SSH, and SNMPv3
- Service flow based QoS with deep packet inspection (DPI) to ensure critical data arrives with priority
- Built-in feature-rich network protocols for IPv4 and IPv6 bridging, routing and gateway functionality
- Performing a continuous background analysis of the full RF spectrum and creating channel availability tables to allow an immediate switch to an optimal channel in case of weather radar detection or interference
- By removing the initial transmission delay, SmartScan makes DFS channel use more efficient
- It also opens access to the 5.600–5.650 GHz sub-band and enables effective use of up to 355 MHz of DFS spectrum
- Smart antenna delivering a 17° beam that electronically steers itself to the remote end point over a 60° sector, to limit interference from nearby RF sources
- BeamX QB speeds up deployment by removing the antenna alignment phase. Roughly aim at the remote end, and the BeamX technology does the fine-tuning, optimizing SNR
- In urban nLOS conditions, BeamX QB finds the right reflection on a nearby wall or building to facilitate connectivity
Rugged and Reliable
The Tsunami Quickbridge®10250 BeamX is Designed for harsh environments, and is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high-temperature extremes.
Web Interface available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese