Up to 26 dBm (Dual chain)
Compact integrated antenna backhaul solution delivers 50 and 100 Mbps throughput options.
The compact and robust form factor of Tsunami Quickbridge® 825 is an ideal solution for urban wireless backhaul. It is eminently suitable discrete mounting in city streets and offers high reliability for the connection of Video Surveillance, traffic monitoring and traffic light management systems.
With excellent spectrum efficiency and a highly evolved prioritization platform tailored to deliver voice, video and data applications, Tsunami Quickbridge® 825 satisfies carriers, wireless service providers and Government organizations with requirements for reliable cost optimized high performance wireless backhaul.
- Features a very small form factor and an outdoor rated IP67 Metal enclosure Available with 15 dBi integrated antenna
- 50 Mbps (license upgradable to 100 Mbps) or directly 100 Mbps of throughput with maximum data rates of 300Mbps
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 4.900 to 5.000 GHz (L mask) and 5.150 – 5.925 GHz
- Comes with a 2×2 MIMO high power radio capable of 26 dBm transmit power
- Allows flexible bandwidth allocation for service tiers
- Spectrum analysis feature helps to study frequency bands for interference, and select a relatively low interference channel
All-in-One Link with Security Features
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for Bridging and Routing
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES-128
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue End Point and man-in-the middle attacks
- MAC, Ether type, IP address packet filtering provides granular network security
- Uses Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to prevent snooping
- Features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
Cost Effective and Ease of Installation for Quick Return on Investment
- Low-cost bundle including both radio and mounting kit provides the industry’s most aggressive price point, enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investment
- License-free frequency bands worldwide provide reliable wireless broadband without the high cost of licensed frequencies
- Comes as a complete “Hop-In-A-Box” compact outdoor form factor offering unprecedented ease of installation
- Symplified web interface to optimized link deployement. Advanced detailed interface is still accessible if needed.
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2×2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas
- Synchronization ready to optimize channel usage of collocated link