Up to 26 dBm (Dual chain)
Bandwidth licensed to support 25 and 50 Mbps throughput options.
Proxim Wireless is a leader and an early innovator in wireless technology providing high-speed, long-range broadband wireless solutions. Tsunami Quickbridge® 835 series is a Point-to-Point (PtP) wireless backhaul solution, designed to address cost sensitive customers who need a lower throughput offering in a carrier class product.
With this complete “Hop-in-a-Box” solution delivering up to 50 Mbps throughput, deployments of all sizes will enjoy a quick return on investment.
The QB 835 supports excellent spectrum efficiency thanks to Proxim ClearConnect™ suite of different techniques all working together to ensure robust and reliable radio communications in noisy deployments. In addition with Proxim’s WORP®, a highly evolved prioritization platform tailored to deliver voice, video and data applications, Tsunami Quickbridge® 835 series satisfies carriers, wireless service providers and Government organizations which require reliable, cost optimized high performance wireless backhaul.
World Class Performance
- Features a very small form factor and an outdoor rated IP67 Metal enclosure
- Comes with 15 dBi integrated antenna
- 25 Mbps (license upgradable to 50 Mbps) or 50 Mbps of throughput
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 4.900 to 5.000 GHz (L mask) and 5.150 – 5.925 GHz
- Comes with a 2×2 MIMO high power radio capable of 26 dBm combined transmit power
- Allows flexible bandwidth allocation for service tiers
- Spectrum analysis feature displays interferers allowing users to select a cleaner channel with less interference.
All-in-One Link with Security Features
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for Bridging and Routing
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES-128
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue End Point and man-in-the middle attacks
- MAC, Ether type, IP address packet filtering provides granular network security
- Uses Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to prevent snooping
- Features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
Cost Effective and Ease of Installation for Quick Return on Investment
- Low-cost bundle including both radio and mounting kit provides the industry’s most aggressive price point, enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investment
- License-free frequency bands worldwide provide reliable wireless broadband without the high cost of licensed frequencies
- Comes as a complete “Hop-In-A-Box” compact outdoor form factor offering unprecedented ease of installation
- Symplified web interface to optimized link deployement. Advanced detailed interface is still accessible if needed.
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2×2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas